Headlines News :

BERLAN88.BLOGSPOT.COM

Home » » Leona Lewis - I See You (Theme From Avatar) [Lirik dan Kunci Gitar]

Leona Lewis - I See You (Theme From Avatar) [Lirik dan Kunci Gitar]

Written By Berlan on Rabu, 08 Oktober 2014 | 03.34

http://berlan88.blogspot.com/





CAPO : 1


Intro :

Am  G    D 
I      see you
Am  G    D
I      see you ...


VERSE :

Am                            G       F
Walking through a dream, I see you ...
Am                            G                       F
My light in darkness breathing hope of new life
            C                             G
Now I live through you and you through me
 F
Enchanting
   Dm           Em                  F                G
I pray in my heart that this dream never ends...


BRIDGE :

Am  G   D                       Am
I      see me through your eyes.
Am  G                 D      Am
Li---ving through life flying high.


CHORUS :

F#m                     E              Bm 
Your life shines the way into paradise,
        F#m       E          D-Am -D
So I offer my life as a sa-cri-fice.
Am D                    Am
I     live through your love.


VERSE :

       Am                     G
You teach me how to see ...
         F
All that's beautiful
        Am                      G                  F
My senses touch your world, I never pictured
            C                     C/B     F
Now I give my hope to you, I surrender
    Dm          Em                  F      G
I pray in my heart that this world never ends


BRIDGE :

Am  G   D                   Am
I      see me through your eyes
Am G                D           Am
Li--ving through life flying high


CHORUS :

        F#m                 E            Bm  D
Your love shines the way into paradise
     F#m         C
So I offer my life
  Em          D    Dm
I offer my love, for you


INTERLUDE :

                                         Bb                                   Dm
When my heart was never open (And my spirit never free)
Dm                                       Bb
  To the world that you have shown me
Gm                                D#
  But my eyes could not division
            Cm         Dm             D#        F
All the colours of love and of life ever more


BRIDGE :

            Bm    A    E                       Bm
Evermore (I  see  me through your eyes)
                       Bm
I see me through your eyes
       A                E          Bm
(Liv-ing through life flying high)
Bm
 Flying high

CHORUS :

G#m                         F#         C#m  E
Your love shines the way into paradise
        G#m       F#        E    B
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
        E                        Bm
And live through your love
        E                       Bm
And live through your life
Bm   A   E    Bm   A   E
I      see you,  I     see you ...



Download :

File TXT
File PDF
MP3
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
QoinPro.com: Free Bitcoins every 24 hours
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2016. Berlan88 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger